Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Terius Behind Me Ost, Korean Drama, Kdrama Episode 13 Comprehensive English Subtitles


Son Ho-joon became the bait of So Ji-Sub.

MBC broadcast on the 7th, 'Terius behind me' Yongtae (Son Ho-joon) surprised me, saying, "Are you a Brother?"

The previous example saw the use of the ceremony as a bait to find the owner of the voice. Lee said, "Brother is crazy. I see him as a man, "he said, and he met Kay (Joe Tae-gwan) as he intended to.

Bonn praised her for saying that she did well. Yongtae said, "I am moved because I am still alive."

All the latest episode about the 181107 Terius Behind Me Ost, Korean Drama, Kdrama Episode 13 Comprehensive English Subtitles  has been launched. Keeps you updated on the newest episode from the kdramaclip.blogspot.com.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment