Monday, November 5, 2018

New Korean Drama My country (나의 나라) Upcoming - Synopsis / Info English


Here is Detail data regarding Korean drama My country (나의 나라). My Country is that the latest Korean drama series from JTBC that is planned to air at the top of 2018. this is often a historical story, telling regarding 3 people that tried to safeguard their love in an exceedingly historical vortex.

Korean drama My country (나의 나라) was directed by Director Kim Jin Won UN agency had worked on Korean drama simply Between Lovers (2017) and also the fashionable Korean drama The Innocent Man (2012). He are assisted by film writer Chae Seung-Dae UN agency plays the drama series inspiring Generation (2014) and also the Master of Revenge (2016).


Famous actor rule Se-Jong got the provide of the most character of the drama My country (나의 나라). He antecedently appeared as a significant player within the 2018 Korean drama Thirty however Seventeen. This Korean Drama became the primary historical genre drama stellar by rule Se-Jong. Okay, currently you'll be able to browse the total outline of My Country.

Synopsis of My country (나의 나라)
A historical drama regarding 3 people that tried to safeguard their love in an exceedingly historical vortex.

No comments:

Post a Comment