Sunday, November 4, 2018

181104 The King Of Masked Singer 176 (Short Clips) (Short Synopsis) English HD Joker, Bubble bubble 3R



181104 The King Of Masked Singer 176 (Short Clips) (Short Synopsis) English HD Joker, Bubble bubble 3R

You’re smiling again todayFrom far awayI smile with you tooMaybe you will look at meAnd smile just onceYour scent rides the windAnd passes through my nose,by my side.....When I see your eyesI get nervousI’ll remember you even way ahead in the future,My love,My precious dear(Our Seungri sings very well ~)You’re crying todayFrom behind,I cried with you tooMaybe just once,I want to wipe the tears from your eyesThe night wind is very cold,Come to me,I’ll hold you by my sideWhen I see your eyesI get nervousI’ll remember you even way ahead in the future,My love,My precious dearOnly you are my destinyThinking of the days we will be together some dayOnly youI LOVE YOU~~~(Our Seungri sings really well ~)








No comments:

Post a Comment